- 1. What kind of
skills I am learning in this course?
- I am learning how to communicate my information in
a perfect manner to my students
- I am learning technology skills
2. What do I find useful in this course?
- This course helped me to discover many new
applications, games and sites that are beneficial in teaching; by which I
can use them with my students to increase their engagement and motivation.
3. What I wish was different in this course?
- I am learning how to communicate my information in
a perfect manner to my students
- I wish all the session are recorded so that I can benefit from them later on in my future career.
Education is the passport to future. (In this blog, I intend to write about my experience in education).
Wednesday, December 14, 2022
EDUC561
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poster
In our school we noticed that we are facing a problem by which all the students are bored and unmotivated to learning at all. After discussi...
Exactly, this course introduced to us new fun ways to deliver our concepts and information instead of the traditional ones where the students may not be able to visualize scientific concepts.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, recorded sessions are very helpful not only for teachers that may not be able to attend the class due to their work, also to go back whenever you need to use the tools explained for your students.
You're right; recorded sessions are highly useful for anyone who needs to access the information afterwards, including teachers who may be unable to attend due to other commitments.
ReplyDeleteIn fact, this course introduced us to fresh, entertaining methods of imparting knowledge in place of more conventional ones that can make it difficult for pupils to understand scientific topics.
ReplyDeleteYou're right; recorded sessions are highly useful for anybody who needs to access the information afterwards, including teachers who may be unable to attend due to other commitments.
Reply