Monday, December 19, 2022

A Teaching And Learning Experience I Wont Forget

A teaching experience that I won’t forget was the day I used self-assessment method with my grade 7 students. In self-assessment, students were able to reflect on their own personal test. they were able to identify their weak points and they set targets for future learning. For example, I gave the students rubric and asked them to assess their own work, like to put a check mark on the points that they did correctly and X on the wrong points. By doing so I helped my students, especially those students that don't get high grades in the assessments, to be more motivated and more engaged. Moreover, this method made the learning process more effective, as the students are knowing their weak points and trying to set a target to improve their learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poster

In our school we noticed that we are facing a problem by which all the students are bored and unmotivated to learning at all. After discussi...